The Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centres (CRCC) will continue to provide information about respite options and support services but are no longer required to provide information about aged care or disability services.
The Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centres (CRCC) will continue to be funded for provision of the Carer Respite & Support services until 30 June 2018.
Your nearest Centre has a range of information about the following services in your region:
- household help, home modification and maintenance
- personal, nursing and respite care
- transport and meal services
- disability services
- day care and therapy centres
- assessment, including Aged Care Assessment Teams
- special services for dementia
- continence assistance
- support for carers
- Community Aged Care Packages
- aged care homes
- a range of allied health care (eg. podiatry, physiotherapy etc),
- and support groups.