The Disability Trust supports people with disabilities and their families. Based in NSW and the ACT, The Disability Trust provides a wide range of services to residents from the Hunter Valley in the north to the Victorian border. The Disability Trust provide services in the areas of:
SERVICES & SUPPORT
Life Skills Training
Health & Fitness
Therapy Services & Clinical Support
Supported Independent Living & Accommodation
Short Stay Accommodation & Respite
Making Friends, Social Groups & Outings
Community Access & Day Services
Holidays & Short Breaks
School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES)
Housing & Tenancy
Personal Care & Assistance in Daily Living
Sports & Recreation
Children's Services & After School Care & Vacation Care
Illawarra Vocational Services
Disability Employment Services (DES)
Mental Health Services
Acquired Brain Injury
Trusted Garden Program
The Disability Trust is a registered NDIS service provider in the ACT & NSW and provides the following supports to NDIS participants:
- Coordination of Supports – finding and linking with services to achieve your goals.
- Assistance with Daily Living – support to live on your own or in a shared independent living arrangement with others of your choice.
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation – accessing the community, joining in, making friends.
- Accessing and Maintaining Employment – support to find and keep a job.
- Assistance with Transport and Travel – getting around, learning skills or getting away for a holiday.
- Improved Relationships – behaviour intervention, support and communication and social skills.
- Improved Health and Wellbeing – Exercise programs, nutrition and swallowing, meal plans, complex health plans.
- Assistance with Accommodation and Tenancy Obligations – support to obtain or retain appropriate accommodation.
- Plan Management and Financial Intermediary Services – building skills to manage your supports, paying bills and keeping track.