The McAuley Outreach Service offers AOD counselling for parents with young children under the age of 12 years – usually through home visits.
- Assisting clients to address alcohol and/or other drug related issues;
- Assisting parents to address health issues/needs of both themselves and their children;
- Addressing child related issues to the parent;
- Encouraging parents in developing/maintaining a healthy stable lifestyle for themselves and children;
- Assist setting personal/child-related goals and working towards the realization of these goals;
- Linking families with existing services & supporting their continued, appropriate use of these services;
- Providing education and information to clients re drug and alcohol, health and related issues.