Gen Jereb's The Traffic Jam In My Brain is a Sensory Processing Approach to Challenges Associated with Autism, ADHD, Learning and Behavioural Differences, presented by international speaker Genevieve Jereb OTR.
Learn how to help support children to “learn and thrive from the inside out.” Gen Jereb's dynamic, practical tools incorporate:
- Play and Movement
Who Should Attend?
- Parents * Educators (regular and special ed.)
- Caregivers * Pre-school Teachers
- Child Care Workers * Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists * Physical Therapists
- Physicians * Paediatricians
- Other Professionals who work with children
What they are saying:
- this workshop has really made a difference to me. I now for the first time , understand my child- and thats pure joy! (Parent of a child with LD)
- Fabulous practical course. Very Valuable for all staff at our school. Highly recommended.
- One of the best Seminars I have been to. I have used Gens Cds with great success. I love her enthusiasm and her ideas. (Special Needs Preschool Teacher)
- Thank you for helping me connect with my child (Parent)
Seats are Limited
Early bird is only available one month prior to your session
Early Bird Price $219
Regular Price $245
Thursday, January 24, 2019