Coast Community Connections and the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW invite Central Coast residents to a free community event for help and support with energy bills, tenancy, financial and legal issues, outstanding fines and cancelled licences, free hearing tests, disability services, a giving space and much more.
- Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
- Ability Links
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Australian Hearing
- Australian Taxation Office
- Central Coast Community Legal Centre
- Central Coast Council
- Central Coast Primary Care
- Community SOS Financial Counselling and No Interest Loan Scheme
- Central Coast Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service
- Coast Community Connections Ltd, including Evolution Youth Services, Aged & Disability Services, Gambling Counselling & Giving Space
- Department of Human Services
- Energy Retailers - speak directly to AGL, EnergyAustralia, Origin Energy & Red Energy. If your retailer is not present EWON can help you.
- Legal Aid NSW - Driver Reform Team
- NSW Fair Trading
- NSW Trustee & Guardian
- Office of Environment & Heritage
- Revenue NSW
- Salvation Army
- Service NSW
- St Vincent de Paul
Venue: Coast Community Connections, Peninsula Community Centre, 93 McMasters Road, Woy Woy
When: Thursday 11 April 2019
Time: 9.00pm - 3.00pm
RSVP: All Welcome
Created by Mark on March 29, 2019, 6:58 a.m..
Last modified on Sept. 21, 2020, 10:31 a.m..