Hunter Community Hub is a registered NDIS provider able to provide:
- Specialised Support Coordination
- Support Coordination
- Support Connections
- Group work
- Early Childhood Supports
- Therapeutic Supports
- Social and community participation
- Innovative Community Participation
- Assistance in Coordinating or Managing Life Stages, Transitions and Supports
Our Support Coordinators will support you to understand and implement the funded supports in your plan and link you to community, mainstream and other government services. We will focus on supporting you to build skills and direct your life as well as connect you to providers.
We can provide support coordination at all levels:
- Support connection – This support is to build your ability to connect with informal, community and funded supports enabling you to get the most out of your plan and achieve your goals.
- Support coordination – coordination of supports: This support will assist you to build the skills you need to understand, implement and use your plan. A support coordinator will work with you to ensure a mix of supports are used to increase your capacity to maintain relationships, manage service delivery tasks, live more independently and be included in your community.
- Specialist support coordination - This is a higher level of support coordination. It is for people whose situations are more complex and who need specialist support. A specialist Support Coordinator will assist you to manage challenges in your support environment and ensuring consistent delivery of service.
Learn more about our Support Coordination services.
Assistance in Coordinating or Managing Life Stages, Transitions and Supports
- Life Transition Planning Incl. Mentoring, Peer-Support And Individual Skill Develop
- Improved daily living
Support is provided to guide, prompt or undertake activities to ensure the participant obtains and/or retains appropriate accommodation. May include assisting to apply for a rental tenancy or to undertake tenancy obligations.
Establishing volunteer assistance within the participant’s home or community to develop skills. For instance, assistance in attending appointments, shopping, bill paying, taking part in social activities and maintaining contact with others.
Assistance With Decision Making, Daily Planning and Budgeting
Provision of time limited support to assist a person to develop and maintain daily budget, including assisting in planning purchases.